Nelson

430 North Nelson Road, Columbus, OH 43219


Nelson Park was given to city in 1911 by Anne Eliza, Mary F., Howard B. and Ada Ella W. Nelson, in memory of David Nelson.

Park area includes lot on north end where house was removed; includes property S. of Clifton where old mill plaque is located; includes area north of to old water tanks and out to Nelson Road.

 

Phone Number:

614-645-3300

Website:

http://parks.columbus.gov/Facility.aspx?id=25692

Features:

  • Wildlife
  • Hiking
  • Bicycling

Are we missing something? Click here to submit a park.



Legal Information    |    Contact Us

Copyright © 2022 by Strategic Development Group, Inc. All rights reserved.